Dancing With the Fairies – The Fairy Ring Writing Contest
Hear ye! Yearning for Wonderland proudly announces their very first writing contest. Ever.
I know it’s what you’ve all been waiting for. Please calm yourself. No tears of joy, please.
By this point, you might be saying, get on with it!
Shhh, I am savoring…okay, here are the details.
This contest is in honor of The Fairy Ring (you know you want to read it! Or gift it to someone who believes in true magic in the world). For those of you who have not yet read my review of Mary Losure’s The Fairy Ring (Candlewick Press, 2012), please do so to know how amazing this prize is. I know several of my readers have expressed interest in the book – now is your chance to win it for free!
Galleys have graciously been provided by the beauteous Raquel Matos of Candlewick Press.
I will announce the winners by February 22nd. I cannot wait to see all the magnificent permutations of fae encounters that your creative minds will unleash. Let the games begin!
Additional Details (updated 2/14/12)
* The winner of the contest will have their link shared on the Google+ page of Candlewick Press, woot!
* The title does not count in the 300 word limit.
* In the spirit of the contest and the book, please no erotica or slasher horror. I love dark fairytales, but give us goosebumps not buckets of blood.
* Please visit all of the entries and comment – writers love feedback!
* WordPress blogs need different HTML – email me at annabbps at gmail.com if you want me to send you the alt. code.
* If you do not have a blog and would like to enter, send me your entry to the above email and I will post it on Yearning for Wonderland.
* We have an amazing new logo, courtesy of Ruth Long @bullishink
Comment with any questions. Here is the Linky Tool code to copy to your blog’s HTML:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/173252/domains/yearningforwonderland.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399